Wednesday, February 12, 2020

What is Love?

After listening to a book called "Kindness" and reading a book called "What is Love?", we talked about love together. This is what our class thinks about when they hear the word "love"....

"Love is sharing my toys with my friends." Griggs
"Love is when my mom and dad put a bandage on my knee after I fall down." Owen
"Love is making a card for my mommy." Valeriia
"Love is when I help my mom cook and when I help my baby sister." Davia
"Love is when I give my mom a hug." Liam
"Love is helping my mom when she is sick. I help my dad give her medicine." Carter Rose
"Love is helping someone when they get hurt.  I get ice for my little sister when she gets hurt." Brynley
"Love is baking a cake with my mom." Sophia
"Love is being nice to my friends." David
"Love is giving my mom and brother a kiss goodnight." Cambri
"Love is helping my mommy clean the dishes." Giordana
"Love is giving my mommy and daddy a kiss before I go to school." Alessia
"Love is being kind to my mom." De'Shawn
"Love is when I give my mom a kiss." Camilla
"Love is helping mom clean dishes." Braiden






1 comment: