Wednesday, February 13, 2019

What is Love?

After reading a book called "What is Love?" we talked about love together. This is what our class thinks about when they hear the word "love"....

"Love is helping people and pets." Charlotte
"Love is giving my mom and dad a kiss." Bennett


"Love is helping people when they get hurt." Ian
"Love is giving hugs." Easton


"Love is helping somebody if they are hurt." Marklyn
"Love is helping my dad fix something that is broken." Davis


"Love is being nice to my friends." Rylee
"Love is when my mom helps me when I am hurt." Paula


"Love is taking care of my dog." Ella
"Love is being nice to my friends and giving them hugs when they are upset." Sharez


"Love is when I help take care of people who are sick." AJ
"Love is giving my mom and dad a kiss and a hug." Nixon


"Love is being nice to my cat and dog." Marshall
"Love is giving my mom and dad a kiss." Nathaniel

No comments:

Post a Comment