Monday, October 29, 2018

Scary Things!

Everyone is scared of something... and that's okay. We have been talking about how we are all scared of things but they may be different than what other people are scared of. As a class, we made a list of things we are scared of. It was interesting to find out that some of our friends are scared of the same things we are scared of. After we made our list, we made a BOO book about what we are scared of!  


"I am scared of the dark" Nixon

"I am scared of the ferris wheel" Nithya

"I am scared of spiders" Davis 

"I am scared of snakes" Ella

""I am scared of the dark." Easton

"I am scared of heights." Chrystin

"I am scared of Halloween." Maddie

"I am scared of noises in my room." Paula

"I am scared of snakes." Rylee

"I am scared of rollercoasters." Nathaniel

"I am scared of scary movies." Ian

"I am scared of heights." Antonio

"I am scared of rollercoasters." Sharez

"I am scared of sleeping in the dark alone." Charlotte

"I am scared of being alone." Bennett

"I am scared of the dark." Marklyn

"I am scared of monsters." Wesley

No comments:

Post a Comment