Tuesday, February 13, 2018

What is love?

After reading a book called "What is Love?" we talked about love together. This is what our class thinks about when they hear the word "love"....

"Love is when I hug and kiss my mom and dad." Austin
"Love is when I say nice things to my friends." Zhaine
"Love is when I share toys with my baby sister." Leslie
"Love is when I help my brother pick up toys." Gavin
"Love is when I teach my brother how to ride his tricycle." Bransen
"Love is when I open the door for my mom." Darius
"Love is when I am nice to my friends." Gwen
"Love is when I help my daddy put his tools back in his toolbox." Cheyenne
"Love is when I help my baby brother put puzzles together." Reese
"Love is when I show kindness to my teachers and give them candy." Isabel
"Love is when I am kind to my friends." Bowen
"Love is when I give hugs and kisses and say goodbye to my sister when she goes to school." Shayla
"Love is when I give hugs and kisses to my mommy and daddy." Chamberlyn
"Love is when I am nice to my brother." Jeremiah











No comments:

Post a Comment