Tuesday, February 7, 2017

What is Love?

After reading a book called "What is Love?" we talked about love together.  This is what our class thinks about when they hear the word "love"....

"Love is showing respect to everybody." Holden
"Love is when I give my brothers a hug." Bryant
"Love is when I give my mom and dad a kiss." Summer
"Love is when I say I am sorry if I hurt someone." Sophie
"Love is when I give my mommy a candy heart." Bryce
"Love is when you give somebody a hug." Leia
"Love is when I give something to a friend." Patrick
"Love is when you play with your friends when they are sad." Tenley
"Love is when you hug someone." Juelz
"Love is when I help my mom set the table." Myah
"Love is when I clean up the house and help with my little sister." Jason
"Love is when I hug my cousin, Brayson." Carter
"Love is when I give my friend a bracelet." Olive
"Love is when I give my mom a hug." Zach
"Love is when I help my grandma clean up the house." Treasure
"Love is visiting someone when they are sick." Olivia
"Love is when I kiss my mom." Shayla
"Love is when I help my grandma get food." Persea
"Love is when I play with my little brother." Maddie
"Love is when I share with my friends." Aaliyah











2 comments: