Wednesday, April 10, 2013

We love Spring!


Our favorite things about Spring....

We are so glad that Spring has finally come!  We love the warm weather and all of the fantastic things about this season. Mom and dad (and other family members!!), what do YOU love about Spring?  Please leave us a comment at the bottom of our blog and tell us what you like! We can’t wait to read what you have to say!

“I love when butterflies come out.” Gracie
“I like when animals are born.” Paulina
“I love the pretty flowers.” Jatzibe
“I love that we can go outside most of the day.” Aaron
“Spring is when bears come out of hibernation.  I am not scared of bears.” Wesley
“I really love that the sun shines bright.” Myonna
"I like Spring because it's when the earth starts to warm up." Selena
“I like Spring because the birds come out and eggs crack.” Abby
“I get to wear short sleeves and shorts.” Jacee
"I like the flowers." Ariana
"I love the hot sun." Nick
“I like when the weather gets hot because I get to go outside and play. I also like the flowers.” Levi
“I like Spring because I am not afraid of bees. Bees come out in Spring.” Josh
"I like when birds hatch." Hanna
"I like the flowers." Jasmine
“I like the sun in the Spring.” Alex
"I like when the flowers grow." Kamila
"I like the pretty trees." William
“I fly my kite in the Spring.” Cecilia
“I like the birds.” Joshua
"I like when the butterflies come out." Jazmin








4 comments:

  1. I love the cool spring mornings when I can drink my coffee outside on the porch and look at the gorgeous flowers.
    Wes' sister Lily likes Spring because she can wear her dresses and skirts without leggings.
    Happy Spring Deaton's Kinders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love
    the warm weathers - so I can go out and play with Hanna and Yuna all day long!
    the beautiful sun shines
    the birds singing when I wake up in the morning
    the trees having new green leaves and beautiful flowers
    the perfect weather to walk outside

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Spring because that is when we go Strawberry picking at the farm!! I also love it because the trees and flowers start blooming!

    Lily loves Spring because it's not as cold out, and she likes riding her scooter outside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruth Lynn CloaningerApril 12, 2013 at 5:03 PM

      I love Spring because I get to watch the birds at our bird feeders and we can take lots of walks to the park! I also love to watch Josh play baseball!

      Delete