Thursday, December 13, 2012

Our Christmas Traditions

We talked about our Christmas traditions this morning in school.  A Christmas tradition is something that we do every year at Christmas time.  It is something that never changes.  Our class wants to share our Christmas traditions with you.

"My family goes to my grandma's every year.  This never changes." Levi


"Every year I put the decorations on the Christmas tree with my sister." Jatzibe


"Me and my family decorate the tree every year." Selena


"My tradition is to decorate my Christmas tree with my mom and dad." Joshua


"I chop the tree down with my mom." Cecilia


"Every year, I help my mommy unpack all the boxes for Christmas." Paulina


"Every year, me and my family open up each others presents." Aaron


"I help put ornaments on my tree." Hanna


"I give my mom a present." Ariana


"I help my mommy make cookies every year for Christmas." Nick


"I help my brother and sister open presents." Jacee


"I play outside with my friends on Christmas day." William


"I help my mama set up the tree when it's Christmas." Myonna


"I help my mom put the balls on the tree and wrap the Christmas presents." Josh


"Me and my brothers open presents." Alex


"Me and my mommy go to the store every year.  We buy stuff for Christmas." Cam'Ron


"Every year, I go to the mall to see Santa Claus." Abby


"I help make cookies every year." Gracie


"I help my mom put the lights and ornaments on the Christmas tree." Kamila


"I always put two gingerbread men and a cup of milk under the fireplace for Santa." Wes
 (Picture will be posted later.)

"I open presents." Ethan
 (Picture will be posted later.)

We love our Christmas traditions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment