Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12!!!!

Highlights from 12/12/12:

“We got to see Mrs. Deaton's children, Connor and baby Brandon, today!” Paulina



“I liked finding where Teeny, our elf, was this morning.” Aaron


“I loved doing my pattern block animal today. My group did a good job!” Cecilia


“I enjoyed playing the More, Less and Equal game with Jatzibe. I won!” Josh



“I wrote about a rainbow t-shirt in my journal.” Gracie

“I wrote about Christmas presents in my journal.” Jasmine

“I was writing in my journal about Christmas presents.” William


“I had fun playing on the SmartBoard this afternoon!” Levi

“We played on the SmartBoard in Math.  The crocodile ate the bigger number because it’s the most. We talked about More, Less and Equal.” Cam’Ron


“Lunch was really good.  I ate macaroni.” Selena







“I liked making Santa Claus.” Joshua


“I had fun in Specials.  We made a toy soldier in Art.” Myonna

“I had fun during Daily 5.  I went to Book Club with Mrs. Deaton.” Jacee

“I liked when we went to Art.” Abby

“I had fun putting my Christmas trees in ordered from shortest to tallest.  I did this in math.” Wesley

Other fun pictures from today:




  



No comments:

Post a Comment