Thursday, November 16, 2017

We are THANKFUL!!

The cutest Native Americans and Pilgrims ever seen at South Elementary School were in our classroom today! We enjoyed a wonderful feast with our friends in our classroom during lunchtime.  Mrs. Deaton and Mrs. Feller set up our classroom to look like the very first Thanksgiving.  We got to dress up like Pilgrims and Native Americans.  It was so much fun.  We all ate food from the cafeteria and loved it.  Some of us tried new foods for the first time.  Our teachers were so proud of us for trying new things. Our class feast was awesome!!

















We have so much to be thankful for in our lives!!

"I am thankful for food.  I love potatoes."  Gwen

"I am thankful for my teachers." Reese

"I am thankful for my house." Bowen

"I am thankful for my friends and family." Scarlett

"I am thankful for my mommy and daddy and my class." Bransen

"I am thankful for my mommy's hugs." Chelsey

"I am thankful for the lunch ladies at school." Shayla

"I am thankful for grapes and apples." Gavin

"I am thankful for my dog." Jeremiah

"I am thankful for my mom and dad." Chamberlyn

"I am thankful for my whole family." Isabel

"I am thankful for my uncle." Iker

"I am thankful for water." Darius

"I am thankful for my fish." Cheyenne

"I am thankful for my grandma." Zhaine

"I am thankful for my mommy, daddy and baby sister." Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment