Monday, February 17, 2014

What is Love?

Love is saying you are sorry when you are mean to someone.  Gigi
Love is helping someone learn something new.  Jackson
Love is caring for other people.  Lily
Love is helping my mom cook.  Ali
Love is helping my dad clean up.  Adam
Love is playing with my sister.  Jarett
Love is giving someone a kiss when they are sad.  Christian
Love is teaching my brother all about dinosaurs.  Akshay
Love is when my mom tucks me into bed.  Arianna
Love is making someone smile when they are crying.  Adriyana
Love is when I read a story to my sister.  Addison
Love is visiting someone when they are sick.  Caroline
Love is helping someone learn their alphabet.  Mahala
Love is when you say sorry when someone gets hurt.  Ritesh
Love is when mommy sings to me.  Malakhi
Love is when my brother hugs me when I get sick.  Ivan
Love is when my mommy helps me clean up my room.  Kevin
Love is when I help my grandparents on the farm. Daniel
Love is when my mommy holds me when I get hurt.  Jace
Love is when you help your brother when they get hurt.  Logan
Love is when my mommy is nice to me.  Nikolas
Love is when my mom hugs me.  Adair









































2 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures!! :)) Love mrs. moore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love,love the pics of your sweet class!!!!

    ReplyDelete