Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Halloween

Last week our class celebrated Halloween.  We did a lot of fun things that we want to tell you about. Here are some things we loved about celebrating Halloween with our class.

Carving our jack-o-lantern
"We carved a jack-o-lantern with my dad. It was fun." Addison
"We pulled out all the pumpkin guts.  It was slimy." Jackson
"We got to help carve the pumpkin. We got to cut it with Addison's dad." Daniel
"Carving the pumpkin was yucky because it felt like slime." Adriyana
"Carving the pumpkin was fun because we all got a turn." Mahala
"I put my hand in the pumpkin and it was so yucky." Ivan
"The pumpkin had triangle eyes." Malakhi
"The pumpkin was yucky." Ritesh
"We put a candle in the jack-o-lantern." Kevin
"It had a triangle nose." Arianna
"The pumpkin was orange." Adair










































Fall Fair
"We had Fall Fair on Tuesday. We played putt putt in Mrs. Deaton's class." Caroline
"The Fall Fair was so fun because we got prizes.  I liked to play Angry Birds." Jarett
"We played games at Fall Fair. My favorite was putt putt." Adam
"I liked the prizes.  I got a whistle." Nikolas
"We got a lot of toys at Fall Fair." Jace
"We got to dress up in our Halloween costumes.  I was Linda the good witch." Lily
"I dressed up like Spiderman." Akshay
"We got to bounce in the bouncy houses in the gym." Gigi
"We ate pizza." Ali
"Our class made a witch pumpkin for Fall Fair." Christian









Downtown Mooresville
"I saw Mrs. Deaton when I went trick-or-treating downtown Mooresville." Logan

1 comment: