Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Spring Sing

We had a very special night last night at South Elementary School.  All of the Kindergarteners at South Elementary got to come to school to perform in the Spring Sing.  We dressed up in our best clothes and arrived in the classroom at 6:30.  Mrs. Deaton let us watch Franklin while we waited for all of our friends to arrive. Our parents and other family members went into the gym to get a seat.

At 7:00 sharp, we headed into the gym for our performance.  We stood on risers as we sang so many wonderful songs.  The gym was FULL of people.  Some of us were a little nervous but we still sang well!  We sang a lot of songs together with other Kindergarten classes in our school.  Our parents, family members and teachers were very proud of us!

"I had lots of fun singing." Gracie
"I was a little bit nervous." Levi
"We sang the 'Hello' song and the 'Tootie Ta' song." Abby
"I had fun singing. My favorite was the Tootie Ta." Wesley
"I was really nervous but I sang good." Kamila
"I felt a little bit scared going in front of all those people. But, I still sang really good." Paulina
"I got to stand on the top row. It was high so I was a little scared." Myonna
"I sang 'Hello' in different languages." Jacee
"I wore a pink dress and pink shoes." Cecilia
"I liked all of the songs." Ariana
"I wish I would have been able to come but I couldn't." Selena
"I couldn't come because I was sick." Nick



No comments:

Post a Comment