Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Fun!

It has been a spooky fun Halloween week!!

Tuesday we went to an assembly in the gym about natural gas! Gracie learned that some gas comes from under the ground. Levi learned that natural gas can be used for a lot of different things. The show was really funny!

Tuesday night was so special. It was FALL FAIR! There were a ton of games to play. Gracie liked the duck game and she won a few prizes. Wesley came to room 108, our room, and hit the golf ball into the hole! He won TWO prizes. Some of us saw Mrs. Deaton and Connor at Fall Fair! Some kids even dressed up for fall fair. Fall Fair was awesome!





On Wednesday we had an ice cream sundae Halloween party! We got to have the party because we filled up our popcorn jar for good classroom behavior.

“On my sundae I had chocolate chips, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup!” Kamila

“I had Halloween sprinkles on my sundae!” Dylan

“With my vanilla ice cream, I had sprinkles.” Aaron

“Gummy bears, sprinkles, M&M’s, and marshmallows were all on my sundae.” Jazmin








The party was so exciting! What a way to celebrate Halloween and good behavior!


No comments:

Post a Comment